Image Map

Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Turkey Time!

This is a great new way to procrastinate! And procrastinating is free! (for the moment it will probably cost me later).

This morning we are visiting the gym. E gets to play with his friends and David and I work out and catch up on work stuff. So here I am: in a quiet office and the last thing I want to do is work.
So I am doing all kinds of things to do everything but. During this process I realized that I have not shared any of the pictures of our Winter Break with the Turkeys! This must not be postponed! So here they are...

Meet Hans and Franz (and the free range Babe-O).
No Fear

Not even a little.

Even more interesting than Hanz and Franz is Henny Penny. I think the fascination is that she plays hard to get. See for yourself.


So there you have it - procrastination at it's finest.
 Have a free-range kind of weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment