Image Map

Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Something Made

I am always making things.
In my mind.
I rarely get a second to actualize the plethora of creations that live in my mind.
But when I do it's usually pretty cool!

Just want to brag about this up-cycled t-shirt I made Babe-O.
I made the shirt from one of Diet Coke Papa's old t-shirts and one of my old t-shirts.
Then I did my first freezer paper print. It was so easy and I love how it turned out.
Here's the great tutorial I used.


We like to say it's "RID-DONK-ULOUS!" Because check out that jelly. It's just "RID-DONK-ULOUS!" And those colors just scream, "It's time for warm weather and beaches!"
Now I just have to figure out how to get it off him so I can wash it!




A few more of my creations will be posted soon. My plan is to make some springtime clothes for the kids.
Anything to lower the fever and look forward to No More Winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment